Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A new adventure

My name is Maximus but I go by Max.  I am getting ready to travel across America with my mom from Florida where I have been living for the last 8 months to Utah.  I didn't ask to go on this trip but will make the best of it.  The hardest part will be that I can't sit on my mom's lap while she is driving.  It is my favorite place in the whole world to be.  
My mom came home the other day with a harness and leash for me! Ha Ha, like I am ever going to agree to that.  She put it on me and we went outside where I promptly got out and told her what I thought of that.  She wasn't mad and just told me that I was silly.  We went back inside and she showed me my new house.  It is blue and white striped and very cozy.  I let her take several pictures of me in it so she could brag about what a good son I am.  I won't admit it to her but I LOVE it!  I don't even mind when she zips it up and walks around carrying me (that's how it should be anyway!)
I have been watching her pack for several days now and I am hoping she remembers to leave room for me!  I do have a confession though, I get car sick!  I did okay when we moved from Georgia to Florida but it took me almost an hour to get settled and comfy in the car. She said this trip will take longer and I will get to sleep in a new place every night.  I can't wait to tell you all about my adventure!

1 comment: