Thursday, June 9, 2011

You look hungry...and Stupid.


This is Haley.  She and her mom came to Florida to visit and stayed 2 whole weeks. I was soooo excited to see them.  I miss them a lot.  Haley likes to play but sometimes she gets a little annoying and I bite her :D  I know I shouldn't but I can't help it, she doesn't listen to my warning meow.  I don't bite her hard and I always apologize later.





She is such a silly girl.  We played outside until she got our the hose and I ran inside.  I don't like the hose.  I showed her how to scratch and stretch and roll around in the sunshine.  She wasn't real good at that. :p Of course I AM the best at that.

I had to listen to them call each other Stupid the whole time...what's up with that?  I think they got it from a TV show.  Haley was singing too.  I like when she sings, she's good.

They went everywhere and I had to stay home because I am a cat.  They apparently frown on cats at the beach and Disneyworld.    I liked it best when they all stayed here with me and I could cuddle with Heidi or Mommy.  I know I am a silly cat and this time was no different.  I had to show off for my buddies.  I guess I'm not as small as I used to be.  I used to fit through the chair once.  I had lots of fun and was so sad to see the time go and that they had to go.  
Mommy got under the table with me and  put her feet up on the chair.  Silly Mommy! 
I hope they don't wait another 2 yrs to come see me!  Oh, can't forget about  Mommy.  She misses them too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment