Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today is Mom's birthday.  Mine too!  Isn't it great to share such a special day with someone you love.

I finally got to go into the place where the big lights are and have my picture taken.  It was fun.  I even made a new friend.  We had our picture taken together.
 I'm so happy...Mom told me we are going to go home to Florida next month!  Yeah,  I miss Daddy.

Grandma and Mommy's sister gave her a surprise party.  I went  for a little while but I don't like a big crowd of people in such a small space.  I did give Mommy a really nice present.

It took a few tries to get a good pawprint because I didn't like to put my paw in the clay but I think it turned out just right.


I Love you, Mommy!  
Happy Birthday :)
Me and my new friend.  Isn't she pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment