Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year!


I got all dressed up for New Year's Eve and had no where to go.  I like the way I look in my top hat and bow tie.  I am a tuxedo cat and I already come with tail(s).  Mommy and I decided to make lots of noise to bring in the new year.  She got poppers with confetti and had sparkling cider to drink.  We were going to wait up until midnight and bang pots and pans and wake everyone up.  We waited and waited and it was too long.  I only closed my eyes for a quick cat nap.  I think Mommy did too and when she woke up it was morning.  She had missed it all.  I am embarrassed that I was caught looking less than dignified.  Oh well, I had fun!


I hope everyone stayed safe.  Make sure you have a good resolution for 2011.  I am going to make it to Vegas this year!  I want to be discovered by some major talent scout and become FAMOUS (make sure when you read this you use a sing song voice)  
Another resolution for 2011 is to get more sleep.  I will enjoy keeping this one.  I wanted something I was already good at and like to do.  Ha ha

too much partying and cider!


Happy New Year!  May it bring happiness and prosperity to all


No comments:

Post a Comment