Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I think I look really cute as a reindeer.  Mommy and I didn't have a Christmas tree this year because we live with her sister.  I didn't get to join in the festivities of opening the presents because she was worried about the other cats that live in the house.  They don't get along well with strangers.  I keep telling Mommy that if she would let us talk face to face instead of through the door maybe I would stop being a stranger.
They still have claws and I don't, so she said no.  She doesn't want me to get scratched by them.  I miss exploring but I am an obedient cat (well, for the most part).  I do try to sneak out once in a while.  One time Mommy forgot to latch the door and I went exploring and found someone sitting in the room next door looking at pictures on his computer.  He had lots of neat stuff I wanted to explore but he made me leave.  Darn!  It turned out that it was a studio for pictures and I would have loved to sit and have my picture taken in it.



they call me Milos (that's reindeer for favored)
I got a new bed and a blanket to share with Mommy.  Mommy made the bed for me and it's so warm and cozy.  I also got some new toys.  But the best gift of all was Mommy's great big cuddly hug!!!

In the poem Mommy read to me it talks about a long winter's nap...so I am going to have one of those now.


 Merry Christmas.



my new bed has monkeys on it!  Mommy calls me CuddleMonkey

No comments:

Post a Comment