Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Caturday

Happy Caturday!

























Today is National Cat Day.  So I send a shout out to all my cat friends and fans.  HI Binxy!!!  I am very lucky to have a wonderful family to love me and that I can bless with my almighty presence and intellegence.  LOL
Really, though I am a very happy cat that gets everything I need and most of what I want.  And if they don't give it to me I just take it.  Like this cute little monkey I am hugging.  Mommy left it on the bed while she was packing and that makes it mine.  hee hee

So all the cats out there meow as loud as you can right now...just kidding.  Make sure your humans know how to treat you right.  Let them pet you and dote on you and give you presents.  And make sure they know that:

      CATS rule and dogs drool! ! ! !



No comments:

Post a Comment