Monday, October 10, 2011

if I had wings...

Look at me...so cute and cuddly .  I spent most of the day laying around in my favorite patch of sunshine.  It was the perfect time for a nap.
Mommy spent the day sewing my Halloween costumes.  Yes, I said costumes with an "S".  She likes to dress me up and take pictures.  All I wanted to do was sleep but she begged me to sit for "just one good one" pleeeeease!  She even gave me the Look.  What could I do, so here are some photos we took today.
I guess this should probably be embarrassed by this one but I really am an Angel so....




YeeeHaaw!
I didn't like that straw.  Mommy left it outside and it was wet and scratchy.  I was happy when she said she got a good picture and that I could get down.  But I did like the smell and so I kept going over to the table and smelling it.  It smelled like outside and we all know how much I LOVE outside.
I think this one is my favorite....cuz you can see my yellow eyes.  Just in time for Halloween huh?

Well,  I am tired so I'm gonna go take a nap. 
ROAR!
(I have to keep up my imagine)

No comments:

Post a Comment