Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life Elevated

need I say more?
Finally!!!  We made it to Utah pretty early in the morning.  Mom got tired and had to stop for a few hours but was just as eager as I was to GET OUT OF THE CAR!  We drove right by the Grand Canyon but it was late and dark.  There was also some dam that I didn't see but Mom says we can come back with Grandma and make a day trip out of it.  A day trip?  I liked that because it meant that we were very close to being home.
so pretty!
the scenery went by pretty fast but it was very nice.  I was cold too!  Mom said it was because we were in the mountains.  She had to stop and put on her long pants and a jacket.  I just snuggled in next to her and enjoyed my last day in the car.
if I'm lying, I'm crying!
wow!  We were really going fast now.  Mom was excited,  she told me all about what it was going to be like living with my grandma and cousins.  I couldn't wait to meet this bird she was talking about!  (YUMMY!... just  kidding.  I don't eat birds.  The feathers get caught in my teeth.)
You can't tell but it's 42 degrees outside!
 I am actually sad that my journey is over.  At least for now it is.  I know I will have many more adventures and I can't wait to tell you all about them.  I am happy that I could share this trip with you.  Even though I complained about being in the car I have discovered a whole big world out there and nothing will keep me from exploring it.
So now that we have made it to grandma's house (definitely further than over the river and through the woods) I want to meet this bird and my cousins.   Why...HELLO!







No comments:

Post a Comment