Thursday, October 7, 2010

Meet the family






Ok...I've had some time to settle in to my new home and I am loving it!  A big house to explore and people who like to pet me.  I am still not sure what to think about Johnnie.  He is the bird Mom kept talking about.  He is mean to me!  I just wanted to say hello and smell him and he bit my paw...meeOW!  I stay away from him but he likes to tease me...MOM!  Johnnie is flying around my head again!
He is very loud!
am I spoiled?
I have had lots of time to wander around and I am not afraid that I will be going back in the car every time Mom gets her keys.  I feel very relaxed and can finally get back to what I do best...SLEEPING!



I am really good at finding the best places to sleep and not be disturbed.  I had lots of practice hiding on our trip.  I like to sleep under blankets but I LOVE to sleep in Mommy's clothes hamper.



No comments:

Post a Comment