Monday, October 11, 2010

Home Meow Home

Today Mommy and I moved into a new place.  Lots of new smells and sounds but she won't let me explore anywhere but our room.
I played with my fishing pole and chased some spiders around for a while (sshhh... don't tell Mommy, she doesn't like spiders)  Then I took a nap, helped Mommy unpack and took another nap in her suitcase because unpacking is hard work.
Me playing with my feather fishing pole.





   
I even took a bath.  How embarrassing to be caught in the middle of that!




 I had to find ways to entertain myself while Mommy went to her doctor's appointment. It was a long day and she left me alone for almost 3 hours!!!


so...I cranked up the Lady Gaga and posed!  How do I look?  I guess it would look more like her if I had on a wig and outrageous costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment